Select the "List of Users On-line" command when you are online to produce a listing of the currently connected users. This list does not update itself, so use the "Update List" button to get a current listing.
The buttons above the list of users provide the following capabilities.
- Mail Form - Use the "Mail Form" button to pop open an addressed mail form to the selected user.
- Mailbox - Use the "Mailbox" button to get the "Drop-box" for the selected user.
- Instant Message - Use the "Instant Message" button to open a window that will allow you to chat privately with a given user.
- View Profile - Use the "View Profile" button to open a window displaying information about the user. The user must create a profile for this information to be available.
See the "Using the Pub Folder" section for information on how to create your own profile.
- Update List - Use the "Update List" button to refresh the listing of users online.